Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jeanette Vail - Provincial Showcase Chaperone 2013

Teaching middle school is my passion. I have taught at this level for the past 11 years and currently teach Late French Immersion at Ridgeview Middle School in Oromocto, NB. I have taught various subjects in grades 6 through 8 and Social Studies has always been one of my interests, as my interest in Heritage Fair. I have been the co-ordinator of our school Heritage Fair for the past three years.

I am married to a wonderfulhusband Harold and have two beautiful children, Nick and Maddie. I enjoy spending time with my family as well as teaching. I love working with kids! I have coached soccer at my school in the past and volunteer to work with children when time allows me.

I look forward to being a chaperone and assisting with the 2013 Provincial Heritage Fair Showcase.

Sincerely,
Jeannette Vail

No comments:

Post a Comment